Saturday, June 7, 2008

Blogstitics

Using Sitemeter is informative.

I'm learning how people find their way to this blog.

More than half the people who have read this blog in the last week or so got here from a Google search.

Here are the top ten Google search terms that brought people to my blog in the last seven days, in order of frequency (high to low):

1) "Stan Tiger Romanek" (the guy who took the video of the alien peeking in the window)
2) "David Sedaris" (or "When You Are Engulfed in Flames")
3) "Frederic Baur" (or some search involving Pringles cans and being buried therein)
4) "I don't know where my trousers are" (Comcast Sportsnet advertising campaign)
5) "Foxboro Hot Tubs"
6) "play tv boy" (took them to the page about how many hours I watched TV in one week)
7) "play! zelda orchestral"
8) "closing Vornado" (re: Virgin Megastore in Times Square)
9) "Alison Moyet Turn"
10) "play boy sex photoes" (he got my posting regarding Mick LaSalle's review of the "Sex and the City" movie, and I'm pretty sure that's not what he was hoping to find...)

Frankly, I'm surprised that this last search term is not at the top of the list.

[Monday UPDATE: Over the weekend, I got another new one. Someone Googled "X-rated video podcasts" and got my posting regarding "Abigail's X-Rated Teen Diary." Again, I'm pretty sure that's not what he was hoping to find.]

No comments: