Tuesday, July 15, 2008

"Bandgeek Hero" T-shirts

NOT from the people who brought you Guitar Hero.

A whole series of Bandgeek Hero T-shirt designs.

Including "Tuba Hero," "Flute Hero," "Mandolin Hero," "Harpsichord Hero" and "Sitar Hero."

Collect 'em all!

Or not....

[UPDATE 10/22/08: I've noticed a lot of people hitting this posting lately. So I checked the link to see if it was still valid. Apparently, Torso Pants no longer sells the "Bandgeek Hero" shirts. I tried going straight to the page for the "Bagpipe Hero" shirt and got a "
This product is unavailable at this time and we don't know when it will be available again" message. All links I find that used to link to the product pages for the bandgeek shirts now lead to Torso Pants' home page. Perhaps they got a "cease and desist" from "Guitar Hero"? I don't know, I'm only guessing. But the shirts seem to have been pulled from the market, at least for now.]

No comments: