Monday, October 13, 2008

New Year's Eve

Possibly for the first time in my life, I have made plans for New Year's Eve.

Dame Edna Everage is coming to the Post Street Theatre from November 20 through January 4, and she's doing a New Year's Eve show.


When I first heard about the show several weeks ago, tickets were plentiful and very, very close to the stage, so I let it lie. When I checked this morning, the first tickets I was offered were in Row G about six seats in from the center aisle. I checked in another browser window, and I was offered tickets close to the outside wall. So I went ahead and grabbed the tickets closer to the center of the auditorium.


It's an 8:00 p.m. show, so it should be over well before midnight, leaving us free to go do what we do every other year -- go to the Embarcadero to watch the fireworks.

No comments: