Here's a game you can play while shopping this Friday.
Prepare your own Bingo cards based on a list of events that you are virtually guaranteed to see while shopping on Black Friday. Gizmodo starts with 28 suggestions, including (spelling errors below are courtesy of Gizmodo):
* Cash register, POS outage and Servers are down
* 3-5 hours to checkout and sometimes the line never moves.
* No available shopping carts. (This one happened to me yesterday going into Safeway at 16th and Potrero -- and I only found one in the parking lot.)
* Checkout line that wraps around everything inside the store like spaghetti.
* Employees hording ad items.
* Pushing, shoving, running, and running people over with a shopping cart.
* Most sale items gone within 1 hour. Very low in inventory to begin with.
* Customer walkouts.
* Employees lying to you about items being sold out.
* Customers cutting others in line.
* Employees fighting over customers or commissions
* Employees stealing other customers from each other.
* Customers will steal products from other customers.
Man destroys Arkansas' Ten Commandments monument
5 hours ago