Saturday, September 13, 2008

A message from God



I am, like, so totally bummed. While we were out buying gold Elvis shoes, God left a message on our answering machine. The one time in my whole life that God calls, and I wasn't home!

And to make matters worse, I can't even understand everything she said!
I get the part where she says, "Hi. This is God. I'm sorry. You have missed your one chance to chat with God." I understand at the end when it sounds like she says, "So you might wanna hug your child" and is then drowned out by someone else screaming something unintelligible, so she repeats, "You might wanna hug your child more often. Good-bye." But I don't understand what she says in between.

Any ideas?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I heard something about "you're going to hell" in the middle...but you probably get that all the time.

meh, teenage prank call wrong number.

pk

(or was it RLLY GOD OMGWTF!!11!!)

BGreen said...

Yeah, I hear the "you're going to hell" in there, but I can't hear WHY I'm going to hell.

God should have been more specific. Or at least she could have spoken more clearly.

If there's one thing I can't stand, it's a mush-mouthed god.