Saturday, February 14, 2009

Best. Hat. Ever.

We went with HB to see Cinematic Titanic live tonight. On our way home, we stopped to chat at Powell station before we went our separate ways (us to MUNI, HB to BART).

While we were chatting, this woman wearing the best Valentine's Day hat ever stopped behind us to adjust her hat. She was bickering a little bit with her husband, though I didn't really hear what they were bickering about. It wasn't serious, whatever it was.

He saw us looking at the hat and said "Have you ever seen a hat like that in your life?"

I asked if I could take a picture. He said, "Do you want me in it?"

We said sure. So he made a sour face to make fun of the way they'd been bickering a moment earlier.

So that's the explanation of the expression on his face.

I knew you would ask.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awesome.

pk