Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Little Mermaid gives advice to young girls


Okay, a bit of a kvetch.

I'm posting this here because I don't think I should post it to Facebook.

On Facebook, I have friends who are 12-year-old girls (my cousins children) who might not appreciate the humor of this video.  More importantly, I really doubt that their mothers would see the humor of this video or of their daughters watching this video.  Not that the video is horribly dirty or even risque, really, but I can easily see it pissing off my cousins.

So Facebook really should consider providing some kind of filter that let's you restrict individual postings to be visible to only a specified subset of your friends.
Yes, I could start a second profile for grown-ups only, but that would take a lot of time and a lot of explaining.  And, besides, I believe that FB frowns on people having multiple accounts.  So until they lighten up on the multiple accounts front, they should come up with some filters.

Oh, yeah.  And the video's pretty funny, too....

No comments: