Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Wal-Mart? SRSLY?

I still peruse my stats every day, just to see what postings are being hit and what search terms are leading people here.

Today, I saw my all-time favorite search term that led someone to this blog:


Now, in reality, I'm sure they're looking for the Playboy "Women of WalMart" video from 2004.  But this image to the right from the "People of WalMart" website is what the phrase conjures up in my mind.  Or worse, something like this one.

Oh, dear.  Now that I've used the words, "Women of WalMart" in this posting, I'm sure that I'll now start getting hits for people searching that term.....

Heavens forbid that I should ever put onto this blog some phrase like "naked street people."  (Real search terms have come close to this -- today, I got a hit from someone searching on the term, "naked street guys.")

No comments: