Monday, August 23, 2010

Randy Rainbow







But don't take my word for it.  Here are a couple of testimonials:

Frank Conway of BROADWAY CARES/EQUITY FIGHTS AIDS:  "I thought I was the only one whose life was a Broadway musical until I found the pot of gold under Randy Rainbow's Bloggity Blahg Blahg. Not only is he hilarious, he loves Broadway Cares so we love him. And he loves us for loving him and we love him for loving us. And we love each other. And that's because none of us got enough love in our childhood. And that's showbiz... kid." 

"Blending Seinfeldian observation and Kathy Griffin's knack for storytelling with a show queen's sensibility...Randy should have you rolling when the new theater season heats up!" -Brandon Voss, The Advocate

You know, I bet "Randy Rainbow" is not his real name.  It's probably "Randall Rainbow."

No comments: