Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Thanks, Uro Club!


Uro Club

Introducing the
Uro Club. It makes a great gift for the golfer who has everything except a Stadium Pal (made infamous by David Sedaris).

My favorite thing about the Stadium Pal website is the question, "What if you want to buy the Stadium Pal as a gift?" (because there's just no discreet way to get the gift recipient to use the
sizing guide to ensure a proper fit -- it conjures up a lovely image of someone waking up in the middle of the night to find his SO fumbling under the sheets. "What are you doing down there, honey?" "Oh, I'm just measuring you for a special gift. I wanted it to be a surprise.").

Well, that and the
testimonials from happy Stadium Pal customers (e.g., "Had two friends fishing with me yesterday and they just couldn't understand how I could go so long without relieving myself. Little did they know that while they were standing on the swim platform, hoping not to fall in the water, I was simply smiling and letting nature take her course. My new pal works like a dream and its nice not having to fumble with ice cold fingers and going the traditional way.").

No comments: